Cold Shoulder :: Off Shoulder Top + Boho Necklace

Friday, April 01, 2016 Simone - Your Style Architect 13 Comments

Hi everyone,


Thanks for visiting and leaving those lovely comments on my blog posts. Indeed it's always nice to hear from my readers on what interest them and how my style have inspired them. Keep them coming and do know it's deeply appreciated even if I have  not had the time to reply to them individually.

Seeing old trends being revived this Spring/ Summer 2016, and with off shoulder tops being all the hit again this Spring/ Summer, here is the first of my Spring posts trending shorts, off shoulder tops and many others to come .....




The trick to finding the right off shoulder top is to ensure that it is not necessarily gartered all the way around. Best to have the front of the top ( bustline) without garters, therefore this will prevent the top from riding up and off your shoulders.



This lovely top from Shein.com appealed to me because unlike regular off shoulder tops, it had the pretty detail of a full sleeve and a knotted bow at the sleeves. Check out this blouse in various colour options below or click here to view in browser.





Paired this lovely blouse this time with my coral coloured shorts to beat the hot weather and matched it perfectly with my lovely Sam Edelman sandals. Perfect!!



To bring out the bright cheery feel to this whole look, accessorised with this lovely multi coloured wooden bead, crochet necklace. Time to rock N roll!

I just love off shoulder tops and you will see me highlight several more throughout spring/ summer 2016. Don't forget to click on the pictures above to see the various options and styles available on shein.com for off shoulder tops!


Top : Shein.com ( get it here)
Bottom : British Khaki ( similar here)
Bag : Fendi 
Stacked Bangles : H&M, Emporium & Gucci
Necklace : Street stall in HK ( similar here)
Watch : Michael Kors
Sandals : Sam Edelman ( similar here)

Love,
Simone xoxo

You Might Also Like

13 comments:

  1. I think off shoulder tops are my absolute favorite!!!! thanks for this post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I happen to really like this necklace,and I like on the shoulder tops because I'm old fashioned and think you should cover up

    ReplyDelete
  3. this has always been a favorite neckline of mine. I'm so excited it is the look for the spring

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the top and the handbag. Such a cute outfit. I really appreciate you sharing this. Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  5. My teen would totally love this shirt! I love the colorful necklace. Great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the look! I don't usually wear off the shoulder shirts but love them on others.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't like to wear off the shoulder blouses. This looks lovely on you.

    slehan at juno dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't say that I would like to wear this precious blouse, but I do have daughter-in-laws that would love it! Comfortable and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love off the shoulder blouses and I think they are super sexy without being cheap looking. It is subtle.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really love your 'crochet necklace', just the right pop of color and just right for spring.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the boho look! The necklace is cute!!! I love that some of the clothing pieces are well put together for this outfit. I would definitely wear this!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That necklace is cute. My daughter has a bracelet that looks similar but the beads are made of Palm seeds.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your content is nothing short of brilliant in many ways. I think this is engaging and eye-opening material. Thank you so much for caring about your content and your readers.
    Circle Crossbody Bag

    ReplyDelete