GUEST POST :: 5 Must-Have Jackets for Fall ( featuring DIVA IN ME)

Friday, November 25, 2016 Simone - Your Style Architect 0 Comments


Hi everyone,

As 2016 is the 4th year " Simone - Your Style Architect" has been alive in the fashion blogging world, a good blogger friend - Yen, from " Diva In Me" has accepted my invitation to guest blog to commemorate this great occasion for me. With a great sense of style and as an accomplished fashion blogger who has inspired me over and over again, I am delighted for her to guest post for me on this anniversary year. I hope you enjoy this post.


First and foremost, I would like to congratulate "Simone -  Your Style Architect" for celebrating it’s 4th year anniversary. I am very honoured to be invited by Simone to be a guest blogger here today. Let me formally introduce myself. I’m Yen, a fashion and lifestyle blogger at Diva In Me. I’ve known Simone and Your Style Architect for a few years now and we’ve been blogger-friends ever since that first comment Simone wrote on my blog.

At first, I was wondering what should I be sharing with Your Style Architect readers? Then, Simone gave me an idea. To talk about fashion! What else? Since we are both fashionistas, and it’s fall now, lets talk about fall’s fashion.

The most common thing we wear during fall is jackets and coats. In fact, I’m actually from a place with no cold weather. Period. It’s summer weather throughout the year in Malaysia. The only chance I get to wear my jackets and coats are during my travels to the western world or down south to Australia or New Zealand. So, when I invest in jackets and coats, the first thing I would ask myself is “would I be wearing this in the next 3 years?” If the answer comes back a YES, I would go ahead to buy it. Here are the 5 Must-Have Jackets for fall in my wardrobe:


1. Bomber Jacket

Jacket: Coach (some similar ones are on sale here) // Picture taken in Edinburgh
2. Shearling Jacket

Shearling Jacket: Prada (similar ones here) // Picture taken in Florence
3. Oversized Jacket

Oversized Jacket: Asos (similar ones here) // Picture taken in Paris
4. Trench Coat

Coat: Burberry (available here) // Picture taken in Stockholm
5. Faux Fur Jacket

Faux Fur Jacket: Revolve (similar here) // Picture taken in Nice
These are few of my best investments by far and I had packed them again and again when I travel. I hope my advice had helped you to pick and invest on a perfect jacket for yourself.  Are you eyeing on a particular jacket recently?

Once again, I would like to thank " Simone - Your Style Architect" for having me as a guest here on your very special occasion. Last but not least, thank you for reading my post and I hope you have enjoyed it.

Love,
Simone xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 Comentarios: