Bloody Mary :: Red Cuffed Pants + Embroidered Top

Saturday, July 22, 2017 Simone - Your Style Architect 2 Comments


Hi everyone,

After weeks of unpacking and settling into a new routine, I finally managed to take some time off to visit the Singapore Art Museum recently with my son as there was a children's exhibition ongoing at the moment.

Being housed in an old building I loved the architecture of the museum and had to take some outfit shots to highlight in my post.



Am back to trending drop earrings this summer. Found this pretty palm leaf patterned pair at Lovisa!


The art installations were very captivating but I  particularly liked the one from Mary Bernadette Lee (Singapore) entitled " Wanderland". If I could redo a baby's nursery this would be what I would have liked the nursery to look like!


These pretty fabric lanterns reminds me so much of the globe and it was like looking through to the unknown!

Back to the outfit, I had styled this pair of comfy cuffed pants last Summer when I was holidaying in Florida ( check out the post here). Unfortunately with the move this year, we could not head out to see family for summer but will hopefully do so over Christmas.


I love the slouchiness of this pair of pants and it is perfect for the hot summer weather - given I had so many " war wounds" from the move and my legs were so badly scratched up. I was just too embarrass to be trending anything above the knee.




Hope you like this pairing. Have a good weekend ahead!

Top : ZARA ( get it here)
Pants : Stradivarius ( similar here)
Bag : Fendi 
Cuff Bangle : Klasse14 ( get it here)
Shoes : Chanel ( similar hereget the look for less)
Earrings : Lovisa ( similar here & here)

Love,
Simone xoxo

You Might Also Like

2 comments:

  1. I love the embroidered top.So beautiful.I also really love how you paired it with the red pants.
    sophieatieno.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your looks. Perfect outfit, Simone! You’re flawless!
    Have a fabulous weekend ahead!
    Much love, Len
    http://www.lenparent.com

    ReplyDelete