Call It The Blues

Saturday, November 11, 2017 Simone - Your Style Architect 4 Comments









What a rough week ! I was down with a viral flu and lost my voice. Felt sick as a dog and yet having to pull myself through the day with daily routines of houswork, dog walks and seeing to the family meals wore me out totally!

The only colour I could see was just the blues... finally as I started to feel a little better - it was time to head out the doors for a little breather and a much needed good cup of coffee!

I have been seeing so many 11.11 sale specials from various online portals that it was driving me nuts! Wanting to buy so many things but it's just the pull and gimmick of getting an item on a sale ( I bet it was not that much of a discount to be very honest) that had me scrolling site after site for great deals and even adding stuff to my cart that I don't even need - just because it was on sale. Then just at the final moment when I was about to click " checkout" I had a moment of awakening and decided to clear the cart instead! And there you go... 11.11 singles day sale, nothing in the cart and no shopping done....

And that's why they call it the blues!!

Top & Skirt: H&M ( get it here & here)
Bag : Hermes
Loafers : MANGO ( get it here & here)
Earrings : Forever 21 ( get it here)
Ring : Tiffany ( get it here)


Love,
Simone xoxo

You Might Also Like

4 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful casual look! Your bag is so amazing!
    xo, Jane
    http://www.fitfabfunmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color of this skirt !
    xx,
    Margot
    https://troughthepasturesofthesky.com/

    If you're interested there is a give away right now on the blog. To win one of the prizes you just need to follow me on instagram and comment the contest photo in instagram.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing, Simone! Love your earrings!
    Have a wonderful day!
    Much love, Len
    http://www.lenparent.com
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. That outfit is so cute! I love that blue skirt.
    http://sugarcoatedbears.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete